Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
stuntmonkey
05-07-2006, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amster1
OK I have figured out one part of the puzzle... Every band member has a figure/ spirit on thier left side (our right)... Danny: fireball/energy, Justin: Bird, Maynard: Woman, Adam: Skeleton Well, I'm not sure what is going on with this yet but it has to be part of the "puzzle".... By the way, did anyone ever see The Power of Beef/ Lateralus cover "puzzle"? That was awsome!! I wonder if this new puzzle is somehow similar??...
i know wrong forum, but can someone explain this power of beef thing? cant find it anywhere else
Old 05-07-2006, 06:32 AM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amster1
OK I have figured out one part of the puzzle... Every band member has a figure/ spirit on thier left side (our right)... Danny: fireball/energy, Justin: Bird, Maynard: Woman, Adam: Skeleton Well, I'm not sure what is going on with this yet but it has to be part of the "puzzle".... By the way, did anyone ever see The Power of Beef/ Lateralus cover "puzzle"? That was awsome!! I wonder if this new puzzle is somehow similar??...
i know wrong forum, but can someone explain this power of beef thing? cant find it anywhere else
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote