View Single Post
davelisowski's Avatar davelisowski
05-07-2006, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolai
I'm not completely sure but the intro gong sounds like a thai gong from a roland handsonic (patch A44 I believe).
If you turn up the volume you can also hear a strange scraping sound going from left to right in background during the gong intro, the count is 10 with the gong being sounded on 1.
The dramatic gong that ends part 1 sounds so familiar but I can't tell from where, it has something to do with the resonating sounds.
Yes, the scraping sound is there. I like it now that you pointed it out. It's mechanic and machine-like... sorry to be repetetive.

Good find. I wonder what it means (if it means anything)....
Old 05-07-2006, 12:25 AM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: The Final GONG At The End.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolai
I'm not completely sure but the intro gong sounds like a thai gong from a roland handsonic (patch A44 I believe).
If you turn up the volume you can also hear a strange scraping sound going from left to right in background during the gong intro, the count is 10 with the gong being sounded on 1.
The dramatic gong that ends part 1 sounds so familiar but I can't tell from where, it has something to do with the resonating sounds.
Yes, the scraping sound is there. I like it now that you pointed it out. It's mechanic and machine-like... sorry to be repetetive.

Good find. I wonder what it means (if it means anything)....