View Single Post
bigwood303's Avatar bigwood303
05-05-2006, 06:24 PM

Oh yeah Stereoscopic lenses, before you went and broke down in tears and started blowing snot bubbles over my slightly different way of approaching it, you should have paid a little more attention to my subtlety of saying it was just another way of looking at it. It probably didn't warrant my initial response, but generally I take the average Tool fan as someone who can read between the lines.

-A smart man and a stupid ignorant man are arguing. Every one that is close and can hear what they are saying know who the smart man is. Everyone standing away and can't hear a thing but know that the two are arguing, can't tell which is the stupid and ignorant and who is the smart one...-
Old 05-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #104
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

Oh yeah Stereoscopic lenses, before you went and broke down in tears and started blowing snot bubbles over my slightly different way of approaching it, you should have paid a little more attention to my subtlety of saying it was just another way of looking at it. It probably didn't warrant my initial response, but generally I take the average Tool fan as someone who can read between the lines.

-A smart man and a stupid ignorant man are arguing. Every one that is close and can hear what they are saying know who the smart man is. Everyone standing away and can't hear a thing but know that the two are arguing, can't tell which is the stupid and ignorant and who is the smart one...-