View Single Post
toolmaul
05-05-2006, 04:41 PM

ok i've gotten jumped on for mentioning this in other thread but I'll try it here too, anyone else think that maynard might not have just written 3 songs about his mom, how about pushit, she pushes her religion on him, he fights back, is angry says horrible things, writes cruel songs, but "remember i will always love you, as I claw your fucking throat away"
Then The Patient, about reconciling and the pain that you go through when you reconcile after a nasty break, the schism, about the act of reconciliation.
And finally Reflection, about accepting death, and that it's going to happen and it might not be a bad thing.
These along with jimmy, and Judith, and Wings.
Remember this is an opinion section, no one can have a right or wrong OPINION
Old 05-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #98
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

ok i've gotten jumped on for mentioning this in other thread but I'll try it here too, anyone else think that maynard might not have just written 3 songs about his mom, how about pushit, she pushes her religion on him, he fights back, is angry says horrible things, writes cruel songs, but "remember i will always love you, as I claw your fucking throat away"
Then The Patient, about reconciling and the pain that you go through when you reconcile after a nasty break, the schism, about the act of reconciliation.
And finally Reflection, about accepting death, and that it's going to happen and it might not be a bad thing.
These along with jimmy, and Judith, and Wings.
Remember this is an opinion section, no one can have a right or wrong OPINION
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote