View Single Post
praviones
02-08-2012, 06:29 AM

First ever Tool show for me. Flew up from Puerto Rico and I got to say VERY well DAMM spended money!!!
Awesome visuals and sound, voice sounded better at the bathroom than my sit but still good. Few songs but enough time. Hoping to hear Third Eye but with Hooker with a Penis as a starter who can complain?

I play guitar and Adams sounded awesome but Justin is amazing and Danny FUCK!!! Incredible drumer, just unbelievable...

Funnyest part of show...from my seat I could see as Maynar steped of stage and into a black SUV out of the stadium, while the other bandmates where still on stage waving goodbye and most people where screaming for an encore that would never come. Have to admit that even though I saw Maynard leave I was hoping he would come back for one more song.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

First ever Tool show for me. Flew up from Puerto Rico and I got to say VERY well DAMM spended money!!!
Awesome visuals and sound, voice sounded better at the bathroom than my sit but still good. Few songs but enough time. Hoping to hear Third Eye but with Hooker with a Penis as a starter who can complain?

I play guitar and Adams sounded awesome but Justin is amazing and Danny FUCK!!! Incredible drumer, just unbelievable...

Funnyest part of show...from my seat I could see as Maynar steped of stage and into a black SUV out of the stadium, while the other bandmates where still on stage waving goodbye and most people where screaming for an encore that would never come. Have to admit that even though I saw Maynard leave I was hoping he would come back for one more song.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote