View Single Post
Drumhead99
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM

The whole Tool is "phoning it in, or going through the motions" is just really starting to irritate me. I've been going to Tool shows since the songs were basically all in 4/4, and there were no visuals. They have only gotten better- musically, visually, and just all around. So what Maynard can't hit a note here and there- that is every singer- every one that is in a tour. Get over it. How someone could go to one if these shows, hear what they hear, see what they see, and call that mailing it in is beyond me. Just has to get that off my chest.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

The whole Tool is "phoning it in, or going through the motions" is just really starting to irritate me. I've been going to Tool shows since the songs were basically all in 4/4, and there were no visuals. They have only gotten better- musically, visually, and just all around. So what Maynard can't hit a note here and there- that is every singer- every one that is in a tour. Get over it. How someone could go to one if these shows, hear what they hear, see what they see, and call that mailing it in is beyond me. Just has to get that off my chest.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote