View Single Post
soreal
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM

couldnt ask for any better for my 20th TOOL show. in my hometown no dought. rosetta stoned was a great song last night, more energy than the other shows i have seen this tour. sound was great, think they finally raised maynards levels a bit as i could hear him better than in everett and billings.

too many drunk belligerant* assholes on the floor. dont get me wrong i was drinking but i wasnt running around bashing into to people for no reason and yelling out requests for songs.

thanks tool for all the great inspiration over these 20 shows, im going to use what you have givin me to further my art and person. hopefully i get 20 more in the coming years,

thank you.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:00 PM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

couldnt ask for any better for my 20th TOOL show. in my hometown no dought. rosetta stoned was a great song last night, more energy than the other shows i have seen this tour. sound was great, think they finally raised maynards levels a bit as i could hear him better than in everett and billings.

too many drunk belligerant* assholes on the floor. dont get me wrong i was drinking but i wasnt running around bashing into to people for no reason and yelling out requests for songs.

thanks tool for all the great inspiration over these 20 shows, im going to use what you have givin me to further my art and person. hopefully i get 20 more in the coming years,

thank you.
OFFLINE |