View Single Post
yermammasnutts
07-04-2007, 08:05 PM

best show ever!

We had great seats. row M LTC seats 1&2.
The boys really out did themselves last night and gave us all the best Tool show or any other I have ever seen.
Top 5
1. FLOOD
2. whole show
3. seats
4.I could see the sweat beading on Danny's guns.
5. Danny sporting some Piston love, not Lakers.

Negatives.
These are all personal issues.
I am a chromosome shy of being a dwarf, so when douche box #1 stands in the isle and thinks no one will notice for 2 minutes. I can't see. I get mad.

too many people under the pavilion that were there because it was a fluke or date night make me nuts. There was a guy eating a pizza in front of me during Wings. That's ok, every one needs to eat. But my god that's right up there with getting a rim job at Grandma Betsy's funeral. I couldn't believe it!

I also like the fact that I have grown out of getting shitty drunk at concerts, don't get me wrong, momma likes to have a few. I just wait until after the show to loosen it all up. I love remembering all the special moments.

See Ya'll Tomorrow in G.R.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:05 PM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

best show ever!

We had great seats. row M LTC seats 1&2.
The boys really out did themselves last night and gave us all the best Tool show or any other I have ever seen.
Top 5
1. FLOOD
2. whole show
3. seats
4.I could see the sweat beading on Danny's guns.
5. Danny sporting some Piston love, not Lakers.

Negatives.
These are all personal issues.
I am a chromosome shy of being a dwarf, so when douche box #1 stands in the isle and thinks no one will notice for 2 minutes. I can't see. I get mad.

too many people under the pavilion that were there because it was a fluke or date night make me nuts. There was a guy eating a pizza in front of me during Wings. That's ok, every one needs to eat. But my god that's right up there with getting a rim job at Grandma Betsy's funeral. I couldn't believe it!

I also like the fact that I have grown out of getting shitty drunk at concerts, don't get me wrong, momma likes to have a few. I just wait until after the show to loosen it all up. I love remembering all the special moments.

See Ya'll Tomorrow in G.R.
OFFLINE |