View Single Post
Legion's Avatar Legion
06-20-2007, 12:33 PM

The show last night was awesome. I see that Maynard is getting better about coming out of his shell. Nice to see him facing the stage instead of having his back to the crowd for the entire set. The energy flowing through the building was amazing. The laser show later on in the set was wicked cool. I was hoping they would play Right in 2, but Lateralus & Flood made up for it. It was one of the better Tool concerts I've seen and also the shortest drive.

As for the ass clowns down in the pit throwing shit, come on assholes! Every concert I've ever been to, there is always a group of dipshits pulling this kind of shit. And people wonder why bands don't come back? To the Madison cocksucker, I'm pretty sure the shoe throwers were probably from different places, so to blame it on Iowa or Cedar Rapids is fucking stupid. I've seen my fair share of shoe throwing at concerts in Madison. My guess as to the reason Tool cancelled their show in Sept, was right about the time when stories were riding the airwaves of a couple of WI douchebags digging up a body to fuck it.

Wicked show, I hope they come back in five or six years, if they do another album that is.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:33 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

The show last night was awesome. I see that Maynard is getting better about coming out of his shell. Nice to see him facing the stage instead of having his back to the crowd for the entire set. The energy flowing through the building was amazing. The laser show later on in the set was wicked cool. I was hoping they would play Right in 2, but Lateralus & Flood made up for it. It was one of the better Tool concerts I've seen and also the shortest drive.

As for the ass clowns down in the pit throwing shit, come on assholes! Every concert I've ever been to, there is always a group of dipshits pulling this kind of shit. And people wonder why bands don't come back? To the Madison cocksucker, I'm pretty sure the shoe throwers were probably from different places, so to blame it on Iowa or Cedar Rapids is fucking stupid. I've seen my fair share of shoe throwing at concerts in Madison. My guess as to the reason Tool cancelled their show in Sept, was right about the time when stories were riding the airwaves of a couple of WI douchebags digging up a body to fuck it.

Wicked show, I hope they come back in five or six years, if they do another album that is.