View Single Post
heilig_wissenschaft's Avatar heilig_wissenschaft
01-23-2011, 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=Anti501;2974229]I defer to your proximity. I wasn't as close, and things were a bit "fuzzy" from my perspective. I'd have to agree w/Maynard's assessment of the performance. IMO the song was just off with Kirk there; he's a really good player, but he seemed a bit lost.

3 is the highest possible score MJK gives to any guest musician....but MJK showed it upside down so it read like an E......i was in row 9 in front of Adam, and yes, at first Kirk was a bit low but once they fixed it, he was right fuckin on!!!! And when Kirk was doing his solo, Adam was watching him like a hawk. It was a great friggin show, i hadn't seen MJK so animated ever!!!!! with all those butt jokes, all the dancing, taking our pictures and that whole game he had going with the flying toy helicopter was BRILLIANT!!! Also, LOVED the new visuals during DC's solo in 46 & 2 when they lit him up from behind with all those multi-colored intercrossing Mandalas \mm/
Old 01-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2011/01/14 - Honolulu, HI - Blaisdell Arena

[QUOTE=Anti501;2974229]I defer to your proximity. I wasn't as close, and things were a bit "fuzzy" from my perspective. I'd have to agree w/Maynard's assessment of the performance. IMO the song was just off with Kirk there; he's a really good player, but he seemed a bit lost.

3 is the highest possible score MJK gives to any guest musician....but MJK showed it upside down so it read like an E......i was in row 9 in front of Adam, and yes, at first Kirk was a bit low but once they fixed it, he was right fuckin on!!!! And when Kirk was doing his solo, Adam was watching him like a hawk. It was a great friggin show, i hadn't seen MJK so animated ever!!!!! with all those butt jokes, all the dancing, taking our pictures and that whole game he had going with the flying toy helicopter was BRILLIANT!!! Also, LOVED the new visuals during DC's solo in 46 & 2 when they lit him up from behind with all those multi-colored intercrossing Mandalas \mm/