View Single Post
elevate's Avatar elevate
05-10-2007, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
Elevate:
Fruity Loops' price is a hell of a lot better than Reason's, but what little familiarity I have with Reason pulls me in it's direction. Is Fruity Loops an easy program to learn?
IM0, Fruity Loops is incredibly easy to learn; easier than Reason (to me, at least). As I said, Fruity Loops can do everything Reason can, and a shitload more. Reason is better looking and doesn't have a stupid name, but you're pretty much locked in to its out of the box functionality. Out of the box, Fruity Loops can do more than Reason, plus you have option of greatly extending Fruity Loops abilities with the use of 3rd party plugins - effects, samplers, softsynths, etc...

Last edited by elevate; 05-10-2007 at 08:04 AM..
Old 05-10-2007, 07:46 AM   #8
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 211
Re: Opinions on music software

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
Elevate:
Fruity Loops' price is a hell of a lot better than Reason's, but what little familiarity I have with Reason pulls me in it's direction. Is Fruity Loops an easy program to learn?
IM0, Fruity Loops is incredibly easy to learn; easier than Reason (to me, at least). As I said, Fruity Loops can do everything Reason can, and a shitload more. Reason is better looking and doesn't have a stupid name, but you're pretty much locked in to its out of the box functionality. Out of the box, Fruity Loops can do more than Reason, plus you have option of greatly extending Fruity Loops abilities with the use of 3rd party plugins - effects, samplers, softsynths, etc...

Last edited by elevate; 05-10-2007 at 08:04 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote