View Single Post
blake_bergeron
04-13-2008, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nong View Post
No, you are correct. In Latin Viginti Tres means 23.
and there are 24 songs total when lateralus and 10000 days are put together, with the 24th song being viginiti tres... or 23... i always thought that it was an equation... all of these songs put together, aside from viginiti tres itself, are 23 songs... and then viginiti tres is there to state it... don't know why, yet... maybe once that line in viginiti tres is deciphered it will make more sense... or less sense... who knows... i wonder if the members of tool are fans of jim carrey and that movie???
Old 04-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #1134

Bincount™: 58
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nong View Post
No, you are correct. In Latin Viginti Tres means 23.
and there are 24 songs total when lateralus and 10000 days are put together, with the 24th song being viginiti tres... or 23... i always thought that it was an equation... all of these songs put together, aside from viginiti tres itself, are 23 songs... and then viginiti tres is there to state it... don't know why, yet... maybe once that line in viginiti tres is deciphered it will make more sense... or less sense... who knows... i wonder if the members of tool are fans of jim carrey and that movie???
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote