View Single Post
Charcoalme
06-11-2007, 08:42 AM

Great show. Security was a pain in the ass.. They kept trying to find my camera but, I managed to hide it. :P

I was sitting in a suite, near the right hand side of the stage.. If you ever wanted to see a concert in a Suite, don't.. The sound was pretty bad up there. From what people are saying, the sound was much better on the floor. My ticket was free so, I wont complain any more about that. :)

Great visuals on the stage though.. The band played perfectly.

I had good luck with the crowd but yeah, previous shows I've had some pretty stupid people near me. Cant wait to hear how the Bonnaroo show goes. Wish I was going but I have to work!
Old 06-11-2007, 08:42 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Great show. Security was a pain in the ass.. They kept trying to find my camera but, I managed to hide it. :P

I was sitting in a suite, near the right hand side of the stage.. If you ever wanted to see a concert in a Suite, don't.. The sound was pretty bad up there. From what people are saying, the sound was much better on the floor. My ticket was free so, I wont complain any more about that. :)

Great visuals on the stage though.. The band played perfectly.

I had good luck with the crowd but yeah, previous shows I've had some pretty stupid people near me. Cant wait to hear how the Bonnaroo show goes. Wish I was going but I have to work!
OFFLINE |