View Single Post
Severely Right Brained
06-05-2007, 09:43 AM

Absolutely flawless. I haven't attended many concerts in the past but I can say for a fact that I will be hard pressed to find another that even stands in the same light as this performance. I had some fantastic seats (Section 107, row Q, seat 10) so visually it couldn't have been better. Sound was amazing as well. I was a little nervous though when Melt Banana was playing because the sound was terrible. All I could hear/feel were the sound waves pounding on my ear drums. It was painfull. But as soon as Tool stepped on stage my fears were put to rest. It was powerful. The only bad thing about that night were the dumb aces behind me who wouldn't shutup throughout the entire show. They were screaming just for the sake of screaming. Sure I myself couldn't help yelling at the top of my lungs, but only AFTER a song was complete. Plus the beer cups being tossed down our way weren't too enjoyable either. All in all though it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I hope to see them again very soon.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Absolutely flawless. I haven't attended many concerts in the past but I can say for a fact that I will be hard pressed to find another that even stands in the same light as this performance. I had some fantastic seats (Section 107, row Q, seat 10) so visually it couldn't have been better. Sound was amazing as well. I was a little nervous though when Melt Banana was playing because the sound was terrible. All I could hear/feel were the sound waves pounding on my ear drums. It was painfull. But as soon as Tool stepped on stage my fears were put to rest. It was powerful. The only bad thing about that night were the dumb aces behind me who wouldn't shutup throughout the entire show. They were screaming just for the sake of screaming. Sure I myself couldn't help yelling at the top of my lungs, but only AFTER a song was complete. Plus the beer cups being tossed down our way weren't too enjoyable either. All in all though it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I hope to see them again very soon.
OFFLINE |