View Single Post
phr34k
06-05-2007, 07:28 AM

Outstanding show! I had an absolute blast. Brought a friend with me to his first show,and he could/would not stop thanking me.. Hell i took off work today just so i could revel in the emotional high thats been going strong since i woke up yesterday in anticipation of the bands long-awaited return to Atlanta.
Many Many thanks to the band for doing what they do,and a HUGE thanks to the people around me at the show that made the night even more memorable by being so into what was going on. As i posted in a myspace bulletin last night," If i die tomorrow...ill die a happy man"
Old 06-05-2007, 07:28 AM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Outstanding show! I had an absolute blast. Brought a friend with me to his first show,and he could/would not stop thanking me.. Hell i took off work today just so i could revel in the emotional high thats been going strong since i woke up yesterday in anticipation of the bands long-awaited return to Atlanta.
Many Many thanks to the band for doing what they do,and a HUGE thanks to the people around me at the show that made the night even more memorable by being so into what was going on. As i posted in a myspace bulletin last night," If i die tomorrow...ill die a happy man"
OFFLINE |