View Single Post
usefulidiot
06-04-2007, 10:43 PM

Great show tonight. Like some above have stated, the show went off without a single hitch and the performances were dead on.

There are plenty of songs I wish they'd played, but this setlist made for a great show. Went with two other people who'd never seen them before live and they were blown away. It was a great experience. The crowd was awesome, no dipshits to be seen, and damn I just can't say enough about how great the total environment was. Easily the best Tool show I've ever seen.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Great show tonight. Like some above have stated, the show went off without a single hitch and the performances were dead on.

There are plenty of songs I wish they'd played, but this setlist made for a great show. Went with two other people who'd never seen them before live and they were blown away. It was a great experience. The crowd was awesome, no dipshits to be seen, and damn I just can't say enough about how great the total environment was. Easily the best Tool show I've ever seen.