View Single Post
TheCrackedJack
05-06-2006, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleigh
Ok, since you commented while I was making my last comment I will respond.

I could care less what his opinion of these albums are. Not one iota. I simply made a very logical statment that he was in fact very young. My reasoning being, that someone that is older, such as myself of 31 years, who has been listening to Tool for many years, could not possibly be bored by old Tool.
This is clearly a comment by a young person who was introduced to Tool after Lateralus was released. So he didn't get into the old stuff. Big deal. But that IS the scenario here.
Actually, I'm 23. I was very aware of older Tool albums, but I simply did not become a fan until I heard Lateralus.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:17 AM   #85
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Anyone else think that 10,000 is much better than Aenima?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleigh
Ok, since you commented while I was making my last comment I will respond.

I could care less what his opinion of these albums are. Not one iota. I simply made a very logical statment that he was in fact very young. My reasoning being, that someone that is older, such as myself of 31 years, who has been listening to Tool for many years, could not possibly be bored by old Tool.
This is clearly a comment by a young person who was introduced to Tool after Lateralus was released. So he didn't get into the old stuff. Big deal. But that IS the scenario here.
Actually, I'm 23. I was very aware of older Tool albums, but I simply did not become a fan until I heard Lateralus.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote