Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
eulogizer
08-03-2003, 05:41 AM

I would refer all of you naysayers to the opening quote from Chekov.

"Some people call it noise. Some call it trash. Some call it the latest sign of our country being devoid of culture. Fuck those people. They buy into exactly what the man wants them to. These are the same people who will in the same breath tell you Gladiator is the best movie ever and that Celine Dion is god of all music. Don't buy into their shit. We're not shit. We're not fucking Blink 182 or some shit. We are the new sound. Make way for us."

I believe all of you who are against our music and use such slanderous terms as "shit sandwich" are only buying into the man's elaborate scheme. As I have said many times before, until you are actually prepared to realize your situation and do something about it, wallow in your pathetic existence and let movie like Gladiator numb your already inhibited mind.
Old 08-03-2003, 05:41 AM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
I would refer all of you naysayers to the opening quote from Chekov.

"Some people call it noise. Some call it trash. Some call it the latest sign of our country being devoid of culture. Fuck those people. They buy into exactly what the man wants them to. These are the same people who will in the same breath tell you Gladiator is the best movie ever and that Celine Dion is god of all music. Don't buy into their shit. We're not shit. We're not fucking Blink 182 or some shit. We are the new sound. Make way for us."

I believe all of you who are against our music and use such slanderous terms as "shit sandwich" are only buying into the man's elaborate scheme. As I have said many times before, until you are actually prepared to realize your situation and do something about it, wallow in your pathetic existence and let movie like Gladiator numb your already inhibited mind.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote