View Single Post
comatose
04-25-2006, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
I've noticed a lot the past week that out of the two sides (pro hoax and not) that those of you who do not believe in the hoax are really aggressive to those who put the theory out there and those that support it.
Guys , it is just speculation. Theres nothing wrong with posting conspiricy theories about the new material.
I've been sceptical about the new material since the leak but hey, I could be wrong, and if I am so what. But all of you out there who have gotten their noses out of joint over this are gonna look like proper tools coe may2nd if the onspiracy theorist out there are proved correct.
Pro hoax or not, if youre on this message board you pretty much suck
at this point.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: To the anti hoax camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
I've noticed a lot the past week that out of the two sides (pro hoax and not) that those of you who do not believe in the hoax are really aggressive to those who put the theory out there and those that support it.
Guys , it is just speculation. Theres nothing wrong with posting conspiricy theories about the new material.
I've been sceptical about the new material since the leak but hey, I could be wrong, and if I am so what. But all of you out there who have gotten their noses out of joint over this are gonna look like proper tools coe may2nd if the onspiracy theorist out there are proved correct.
Pro hoax or not, if youre on this message board you pretty much suck
at this point.
OFFLINE |