View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
04-10-2012, 10:56 AM

Thanks mcnadd..

Now the thousand petal lotus is usually associated with the crown chakra at least in tibetin circles, The pine cone is also associated with the crown chakra. if you watch the laterals video during the ending sequence, you will see what i mean.

Hense it is of my opinion that the 11th sphere is or song is lateralus. lateralu is two juxtaposed spirals. which the crown chakra isnt realy lateral, but it carries the metaphore.

mind you this is all just theory, i still haven't tried to take into account, of how the songs relate to the tree with the supposed solution given by Blair.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a layer of the TOL is a map of the Chakra system.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the guardian or deamon of the abyss is chronzon 23.

I do know beyond shadow of a doubt that the fulcrum eluded to in Jambi is Tiphereth. I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the WISH granting stone spoken of in Buddhism is the Double Vajra, or the Heart chakra purified of attachment ("if want and need divide me"), which is also present in the lateralus video.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-10-2012 at 11:00 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Blair confirms puzzle solution...

Thanks mcnadd..

Now the thousand petal lotus is usually associated with the crown chakra at least in tibetin circles, The pine cone is also associated with the crown chakra. if you watch the laterals video during the ending sequence, you will see what i mean.

Hense it is of my opinion that the 11th sphere is or song is lateralus. lateralu is two juxtaposed spirals. which the crown chakra isnt realy lateral, but it carries the metaphore.

mind you this is all just theory, i still haven't tried to take into account, of how the songs relate to the tree with the supposed solution given by Blair.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a layer of the TOL is a map of the Chakra system.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the guardian or deamon of the abyss is chronzon 23.

I do know beyond shadow of a doubt that the fulcrum eluded to in Jambi is Tiphereth. I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the WISH granting stone spoken of in Buddhism is the Double Vajra, or the Heart chakra purified of attachment ("if want and need divide me"), which is also present in the lateralus video.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-10-2012 at 11:00 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote