View Single Post
Megamorphis
07-24-2010, 12:40 PM

i drove from San Diego to Las Vegas on Friday. The night before i saw Tool at the Viejas Arena and it was amazing. That was my 27th show and i came all the way from Massachusetts. I was disappointed that they didnt come to the East Coast but whatever, i will go to them. So i spent most of friday driving and when i got to Las Vegas i went to the MGM and an awesome pool party all day. My brother and I were really drunk and walked to the PH theatre. When we arrived i checked my pockets for my tickets and started to panic because they weren't in my back pocket. Fuck I came all the way from MASS and lost my 8th row seats. I was drunk and angry. The night couldn't be worse. My bro ran back to the hotel to see if I left them but I knew I dropped em. While he went back I started asking people for tickets, the best available seats if possible. This little Mexican guy said he only had nosebleeds left and said he would go ask his buddy if he had anything. He comes back with Golden Circle Row AA
Those are front row seats " The best seats in the theatre" in case you are pondering this. He gave them to me for 100 bucks a piece. I took my 4 roles and from that point the night kicked in to a dream. My brother and i were going crazy, every beat of the drums or bass went through our bodies. We gave the security guard in between us and the stage 100 bucks because we were out of control. The band members had to remember us, or the surrounding idiots who looked like fish out of water did. As the concert came to an end Justin clapped at us like he knew we got it, then the most amazing thing happened. Danny Carey tossed me one of his used drum sticks to me underhanded, as if to say thanks for rocking with us tonight. So my 28th show was the best one yet!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

i drove from San Diego to Las Vegas on Friday. The night before i saw Tool at the Viejas Arena and it was amazing. That was my 27th show and i came all the way from Massachusetts. I was disappointed that they didnt come to the East Coast but whatever, i will go to them. So i spent most of friday driving and when i got to Las Vegas i went to the MGM and an awesome pool party all day. My brother and I were really drunk and walked to the PH theatre. When we arrived i checked my pockets for my tickets and started to panic because they weren't in my back pocket. Fuck I came all the way from MASS and lost my 8th row seats. I was drunk and angry. The night couldn't be worse. My bro ran back to the hotel to see if I left them but I knew I dropped em. While he went back I started asking people for tickets, the best available seats if possible. This little Mexican guy said he only had nosebleeds left and said he would go ask his buddy if he had anything. He comes back with Golden Circle Row AA
Those are front row seats " The best seats in the theatre" in case you are pondering this. He gave them to me for 100 bucks a piece. I took my 4 roles and from that point the night kicked in to a dream. My brother and i were going crazy, every beat of the drums or bass went through our bodies. We gave the security guard in between us and the stage 100 bucks because we were out of control. The band members had to remember us, or the surrounding idiots who looked like fish out of water did. As the concert came to an end Justin clapped at us like he knew we got it, then the most amazing thing happened. Danny Carey tossed me one of his used drum sticks to me underhanded, as if to say thanks for rocking with us tonight. So my 28th show was the best one yet!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |