View Single Post
sarahethan
07-21-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnjasmkr View Post
Show #5 for this tour. DAMMIT! I missed Rajas again. The best part of the night for me was seeing Gino and Danny go at it during the drum-off. Just nuts and probably the best i've seen. I had a great seat for this one Adams side Sec 105 Row M Seat 2 and got a chance to take a few picks without any hastle from the staff.

A few mess ups but did like what Biff was talking about the part before Vicarious. Whatever Justin was playing sounds really nice. Very DOORS The Endish a bit.

This time had a chance to do a bit of pre-partying at the hotel. Cracked open a few bottles of Caduceus vino to start the night. My friend the birthday boy from AZ that was in S.F. made it out again along with a few more AZ peeps. This night he had a blast thanks to guy with some shrooms. Of course he scored them after i grabbed his poster for me to hold since he was a bit buzzed and had walked back to my seat. Sure could have used a bit. A lot of people came to this show from all over the place and it was great to hang out with Kevin2170 from chicago that i met last year at Lolla. Noname i missed you at this show but glad i got to meet and hang with you at the L.A. shows.

Again the setlist was the same but it's been great seeing them in different angles and taking in the show from a different view. Jr is the man!!! The changes in the lights set up was really nice to see and i thought fit the songs well. LASERS!!!

We really didn't do any gambling this time and didn't stay out late... Yeah i know... VEGAS!!! We had to get back the next day so we could have a day of rest before the last 2 shows.

Scored a poster and was really happy with this one. Bought an unsigned one and had all my friends that were with me for the show sign it. I really like it better that way. The guys from NOMAD los angeles have done a great job with these as with the one's from last year. Look them up on FaceBook for more info on them.

On to L.A. for the last 2 home games
Seriously? the best part of the night for you was the drum-off. How ironic that I think it is the worst part of the show.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnjasmkr View Post
Show #5 for this tour. DAMMIT! I missed Rajas again. The best part of the night for me was seeing Gino and Danny go at it during the drum-off. Just nuts and probably the best i've seen. I had a great seat for this one Adams side Sec 105 Row M Seat 2 and got a chance to take a few picks without any hastle from the staff.

A few mess ups but did like what Biff was talking about the part before Vicarious. Whatever Justin was playing sounds really nice. Very DOORS The Endish a bit.

This time had a chance to do a bit of pre-partying at the hotel. Cracked open a few bottles of Caduceus vino to start the night. My friend the birthday boy from AZ that was in S.F. made it out again along with a few more AZ peeps. This night he had a blast thanks to guy with some shrooms. Of course he scored them after i grabbed his poster for me to hold since he was a bit buzzed and had walked back to my seat. Sure could have used a bit. A lot of people came to this show from all over the place and it was great to hang out with Kevin2170 from chicago that i met last year at Lolla. Noname i missed you at this show but glad i got to meet and hang with you at the L.A. shows.

Again the setlist was the same but it's been great seeing them in different angles and taking in the show from a different view. Jr is the man!!! The changes in the lights set up was really nice to see and i thought fit the songs well. LASERS!!!

We really didn't do any gambling this time and didn't stay out late... Yeah i know... VEGAS!!! We had to get back the next day so we could have a day of rest before the last 2 shows.

Scored a poster and was really happy with this one. Bought an unsigned one and had all my friends that were with me for the show sign it. I really like it better that way. The guys from NOMAD los angeles have done a great job with these as with the one's from last year. Look them up on FaceBook for more info on them.

On to L.A. for the last 2 home games
Seriously? the best part of the night for you was the drum-off. How ironic that I think it is the worst part of the show.
OFFLINE |