View Single Post
b4d_d4y
07-19-2010, 09:43 AM

Gotta say that i loved the show. I have never seen TooL in concert, so this was like an out of body expierence (have been a huge fan since i was young!). They sounded better than any other band i have ever seen or heard, and the lights were very cool, even though i didn't see much of the show because i was head banging the shit out of the seat in front of me lol. We were so close too i think 8 rows back, i almost got a frizbee but some guy was sober and my drunk ass couldn't react fast enough haha.
Oh and sorry to the girl next to me for hitting here broken arm, it was accidently lol!

I didn't really have a negative expierence, i will say i hate seats, and the guys sitting down like it was a movie suck. If your going to sit down don't tell the ones standing up to sit, its a concert and im going to enjoy it and im not going to be disrespectful and sit on my ass.

Also i dunno why all you guys had a hard time findind parking, heres what i did, we drove up to the paris and had our shit valet parked. Then we went to blondies and had some drinks. Other than the seats and that huge line that was never ending, i really enjoyed it.

Anyways thank you TooL, the concert was everything i hoped for and you will be missed until next time!

Thanks to Carl T for grabbing those tickets for us, ticketmaster sucks, the only way to get TooL tickets are from the box office.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

Gotta say that i loved the show. I have never seen TooL in concert, so this was like an out of body expierence (have been a huge fan since i was young!). They sounded better than any other band i have ever seen or heard, and the lights were very cool, even though i didn't see much of the show because i was head banging the shit out of the seat in front of me lol. We were so close too i think 8 rows back, i almost got a frizbee but some guy was sober and my drunk ass couldn't react fast enough haha.
Oh and sorry to the girl next to me for hitting here broken arm, it was accidently lol!

I didn't really have a negative expierence, i will say i hate seats, and the guys sitting down like it was a movie suck. If your going to sit down don't tell the ones standing up to sit, its a concert and im going to enjoy it and im not going to be disrespectful and sit on my ass.

Also i dunno why all you guys had a hard time findind parking, heres what i did, we drove up to the paris and had our shit valet parked. Then we went to blondies and had some drinks. Other than the seats and that huge line that was never ending, i really enjoyed it.

Anyways thank you TooL, the concert was everything i hoped for and you will be missed until next time!

Thanks to Carl T for grabbing those tickets for us, ticketmaster sucks, the only way to get TooL tickets are from the box office.
OFFLINE |