View Single Post
none
07-18-2010, 11:09 AM

Not much to add to what has already been said. Knowing what the set list was before hand I was more excited for this show than any other since the Aenima tour. My expectations were high and of course Danny and gang surpassed them.

A big thanks to Judge and his beautiful bride for giving me a lift to the show!

Planet Hollywood was very poorly organized for this event. Hell, I had to ask an usher if there was an opening band. The 'theater' is not optimal for a rock concert. Having seen Tool at the Pearl a few times, this 'theater' paled in comparison. Tool must have had a hell of a deal to play there. I won't go back if they were to play there again.

I hope they will be back sometime in the near future!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

Not much to add to what has already been said. Knowing what the set list was before hand I was more excited for this show than any other since the Aenima tour. My expectations were high and of course Danny and gang surpassed them.

A big thanks to Judge and his beautiful bride for giving me a lift to the show!

Planet Hollywood was very poorly organized for this event. Hell, I had to ask an usher if there was an opening band. The 'theater' is not optimal for a rock concert. Having seen Tool at the Pearl a few times, this 'theater' paled in comparison. Tool must have had a hell of a deal to play there. I won't go back if they were to play there again.

I hope they will be back sometime in the near future!
OFFLINE |