View Single Post
droseph419
07-17-2010, 10:01 PM

You are in Vegas on a Friday night, how easy do you expect parking to be?? I parked at MGM and just walked over because I knew this... idiots. As for the line at PH, a little hint for next time... just go to the front of the line where they check your tickets and just step in line... sure it may be cutting, but I've done this at every concert in this venue (6 different occasions) and it works EVERY time, security does not care up there, security only cares at the back of the line.

As for the concert. This is by far THE BEST TOOL SHOW EVER SEEN!!! I do know know why people were hating on the venue because I thought it was the best sounding venue that I have seen them in. This was my 5th show (twice in NY, once in MA and NJ). I thought they sounded the best out of all those. After they played 3rd eye, Maynard says " Tonight is going to be a good night" and he was spot on!!! They sounded great all the way thru and were right on with every single song!! Maynard was vocal and loud. If you could not hear him, next time take the ear plugs out.

"Put your hands up if you are 21 and under... now keep them up. You were only sperm when this song was written"... cue intolerance. Also at some point ( I forget when) he says "Happy birthday Owen... hopefully you do better tonight". He also held out score cards for the drummer dual but I could not read the #'s (section 311, which btw the sound was AWESOME up there).

If I did not know any better, it seems as though they played an intermission part from Opiate and may have teased us with Lost Keys and some new material.

If you did not enjoy this concert, its because you had a problem/attitude with parking/waiting in line and decided to carry it over into the show because this was by far THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST. And as for encores... you should have already known that they NEVER EVER do it... your fault for giving yourself blue balls.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

You are in Vegas on a Friday night, how easy do you expect parking to be?? I parked at MGM and just walked over because I knew this... idiots. As for the line at PH, a little hint for next time... just go to the front of the line where they check your tickets and just step in line... sure it may be cutting, but I've done this at every concert in this venue (6 different occasions) and it works EVERY time, security does not care up there, security only cares at the back of the line.

As for the concert. This is by far THE BEST TOOL SHOW EVER SEEN!!! I do know know why people were hating on the venue because I thought it was the best sounding venue that I have seen them in. This was my 5th show (twice in NY, once in MA and NJ). I thought they sounded the best out of all those. After they played 3rd eye, Maynard says " Tonight is going to be a good night" and he was spot on!!! They sounded great all the way thru and were right on with every single song!! Maynard was vocal and loud. If you could not hear him, next time take the ear plugs out.

"Put your hands up if you are 21 and under... now keep them up. You were only sperm when this song was written"... cue intolerance. Also at some point ( I forget when) he says "Happy birthday Owen... hopefully you do better tonight". He also held out score cards for the drummer dual but I could not read the #'s (section 311, which btw the sound was AWESOME up there).

If I did not know any better, it seems as though they played an intermission part from Opiate and may have teased us with Lost Keys and some new material.

If you did not enjoy this concert, its because you had a problem/attitude with parking/waiting in line and decided to carry it over into the show because this was by far THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST. And as for encores... you should have already known that they NEVER EVER do it... your fault for giving yourself blue balls.
OFFLINE |