View Single Post
tooligan5
07-17-2010, 09:58 PM

no idea what show the guys complaining above went to... drove in from phoenix and thought it was a great show.

while the venue isn't amazing for music it was small and every seat appeared to have a great view. the line was ridiculous, terrible security and lots of cutting. good thing they started later than usual, likely due to the absurd line.

i was upper dead center (307), and thoroughly enjoyed the show.

seen them every chance since 02, was up there for their best show imo (wings debut in LA is hard to beat though), 3rd eye is an amazing opener, intolerance shreds and the patient is always a treat. i thought maynard was into it, as was the rest of the band.

setlist pic, courtesy of maria who snagged juniors setlist - for you conspiracy theorists, check the location and dates "everywhere else 7/4 - ????". more dates to be added perhaps?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EfNIzxa2HpE/TE...00716-2321.jpg

(btw, lighting and soundboard guys, we aren't idiots... automatic emphatic *no* on setlist requests, and then one guy looks at me and says "who is junior" when i say i'm trying to get his setlist since I know he gives it out, when hes standing 15 feet from jr.

second, people in 307 (and im sure other sections) were yelling at a few people around me for STANDING UP! they said "down in front" and "if you sit, everyone could see the show"... really vegas fans? its a 2 hour concert, and you can't stand up? its not a damn opera or piano recital...

Last edited by tooligan5; 07-17-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Old 07-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

no idea what show the guys complaining above went to... drove in from phoenix and thought it was a great show.

while the venue isn't amazing for music it was small and every seat appeared to have a great view. the line was ridiculous, terrible security and lots of cutting. good thing they started later than usual, likely due to the absurd line.

i was upper dead center (307), and thoroughly enjoyed the show.

seen them every chance since 02, was up there for their best show imo (wings debut in LA is hard to beat though), 3rd eye is an amazing opener, intolerance shreds and the patient is always a treat. i thought maynard was into it, as was the rest of the band.

setlist pic, courtesy of maria who snagged juniors setlist - for you conspiracy theorists, check the location and dates "everywhere else 7/4 - ????". more dates to be added perhaps?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EfNIzxa2HpE/TE...00716-2321.jpg

(btw, lighting and soundboard guys, we aren't idiots... automatic emphatic *no* on setlist requests, and then one guy looks at me and says "who is junior" when i say i'm trying to get his setlist since I know he gives it out, when hes standing 15 feet from jr.

second, people in 307 (and im sure other sections) were yelling at a few people around me for STANDING UP! they said "down in front" and "if you sit, everyone could see the show"... really vegas fans? its a 2 hour concert, and you can't stand up? its not a damn opera or piano recital...

Last edited by tooligan5; 07-17-2010 at 10:04 PM..
OFFLINE |