View Single Post
tradeshowjoe
07-17-2010, 06:33 PM

Last night was my first Tool show! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing.
Now, I'm 42 and grew up near Hollywood, I have seen and partied/hung out with a lot of rockstars. What I am saying is, although this was my first Tool concert, I know a good show when I see it.
These guys were ON last night, just a great show! No, not a once in a lifetime performance, all the same I saw experienced artists flawlessly executing their craft, and it looked to me as if they were enjoying themselves as well.
This may have been my first Tool show but I have been a BIG fan for a real long time. In no way did I feel let down. Their set moved real nice, opening with Third Eye was perfect. I was, I suppose surprised at the end of the show. it ...Just ended. I needed more. At least one encore, please. Oh well I guess that's just too "rockstar" for Maynrd, I get it. doesn't change the abrupt ending leaving me feeling a little like I just had sex without climaxing.
Yes, PH sucked in general. I got lucky. I had a friend drop me off, I too walked right in from the halo bar. So I didn't park or wait in line, score.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

Last night was my first Tool show! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing.
Now, I'm 42 and grew up near Hollywood, I have seen and partied/hung out with a lot of rockstars. What I am saying is, although this was my first Tool concert, I know a good show when I see it.
These guys were ON last night, just a great show! No, not a once in a lifetime performance, all the same I saw experienced artists flawlessly executing their craft, and it looked to me as if they were enjoying themselves as well.
This may have been my first Tool show but I have been a BIG fan for a real long time. In no way did I feel let down. Their set moved real nice, opening with Third Eye was perfect. I was, I suppose surprised at the end of the show. it ...Just ended. I needed more. At least one encore, please. Oh well I guess that's just too "rockstar" for Maynrd, I get it. doesn't change the abrupt ending leaving me feeling a little like I just had sex without climaxing.
Yes, PH sucked in general. I got lucky. I had a friend drop me off, I too walked right in from the halo bar. So I didn't park or wait in line, score.
OFFLINE |