View Single Post
JStiggs
07-17-2010, 02:43 PM

This was by far the worst of the 6 tool shows I have ever seen. I agree with the negatives said about the venue and feel that even the sound was off. As Maynard said lets see if this works (in a lackluster way) and for me it did not work. The stage did not fit so you could not see the top and the screens on each side were sub par at best. I have seen the band twice at the pearl and it is by far a much better experience. I am not going to Bitch about the set list, because if you are a true fan of tool you know whats coming. At least play basically the same show at a good venue. All and all if you like tool it was worth it, but I would never go back to PH for even tool.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

This was by far the worst of the 6 tool shows I have ever seen. I agree with the negatives said about the venue and feel that even the sound was off. As Maynard said lets see if this works (in a lackluster way) and for me it did not work. The stage did not fit so you could not see the top and the screens on each side were sub par at best. I have seen the band twice at the pearl and it is by far a much better experience. I am not going to Bitch about the set list, because if you are a true fan of tool you know whats coming. At least play basically the same show at a good venue. All and all if you like tool it was worth it, but I would never go back to PH for even tool.
OFFLINE |