View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 03:17 AM   #27
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/19 - Vienna, AUT - Stadthalle

come out to watch you play:
And to me it absolutely doesn’t matter in which mood whatsoever Maynard was. The main thing is that you all had a great time watching and listening to the amazing music, isn’t it?!? So why debating whether he was in a good or bad mood? Who cares?!

elmafiachi:
i think that its natural that i want to see that not only me, but the band too is enjoying the show. i really dont care about maynards moods before or after show. but i care about his mood during show becouse i like when i see that he is enjoying that moment, not just doing his job. i really dont care about his thoughts about fans or what. he is just my favourite singer from my favourite band and thats all. i dont need him to say anything during show. he is there singing for us and everything what i want is to get us involved too. crowd makes atmosphere by responce as well as bend by performacne( which was like i said great,greatmgreat) and i think that every musician really likes when atmopshere is great couse concert starts to be intimate. and you start to feel connection between band and crowd and you can share moments which they made for you with moments we create for them together. i think its not bullshit.

Last edited by elmafiachi; 11-24-2006 at 10:34 AM..
OFFLINE |