View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 03:00 AM   #26
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/19 - Vienna, AUT - Stadthalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzx View Post
so fucking what ?

what more do you require from TOOL to be fully satisfied ?
they played an excellent show and you're whining that maynard didn't say this, didn't do that, didn't dance like that..

complete bullshit, think before you post.
its funny how you people can catch others words and build a whole story on it. did i say that show wasnt great? what are you talking about? the show was phenomenal. i was absolutely satisfied. they did amazing job. but for me the atmosphere was weak. the crowd was shitty. im not gonna lie to myself. i dont have right to say that i think that all those smoking bastards are assholes? if i know that maynard doest like smoking during show and i see a lots of people doing it during show, i dont have a right to say that they are assholes? i dont require anything more from tool. i say it again. they did an excellent job. i was in another dimension. but i expect more from crowd. not only band creates atmosphere but people too. and people were shitty in vienna. band needs to feel responce from audience. and there was nothing like that. did i say something crazy? its crazy of me too want crowd make better atmosphere?i dont think so.
OFFLINE |