View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/19 - Vienna, AUT - Stadthalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -mas- View Post
hey, maynard was not pissed off at all! this guy went completely crazy! i have never seen him rocking like this before. seriously, maynard loved the show!
and yes, he skipped the ending of vicarious AS WELL AS the pot. now guess why: yes you got it: he had to care about his voice. he still was a little bit sick, this is why he skipped the high parts
maybe he wasnt pissed of but he was dissapointed for 100%. look man i was in prague at the beginning of the summer and i saw him in good mood. its completely different. and i was in first rows on both of the shows so i had very good view on him. in prague he was smiling and dancing still and he said that it was magical for him. in vienna he was just standig with no emotion on his face and a few times he showed his middle finger to audience. he didnt sing the pot couse they dont play since they play swamp song. but maybe youre right maybe couse his voice. and yes he didnt sing vicarious becouse his voice. after lateralus he showed to crew member that he has throat ache and that he has to put on gas mask. becouse of smoking bastards as he mentioned. and during last two songs he was in really bad mood. during show in normal but during last songs in bad. it was obvious. if you saw him in prague you would see how happy maynard looks like.
OFFLINE |