View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:40 AM   #67
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

Great to see TOOL again but definately my least favorite TOOL Show I have seen. I agree that there was a rushed feeling from the band. Loved seeing "The Pot" and the highlight for me was "Wings for Marie" - "10,000 Days". I couldn't believe how many people sat down and started talking during "Wings". That shit pissed me off!! As stated before there was a lot better vibe @ the Fox. For all of you complaining about how shitty the sound was, I agree. But it had nothing to do with the acoustics!!! Personally I thought it was just way too loud which distorted everything. I was there for Roger Waters earlier in the week. I had the exact same seats and the sound was crystal clear Probably the best sounding show I have ever seen!!!! And yes Waters was loud especially when he came out for the second half to Play Dark Side of the Moon. They started cranking the volume up during "On the Run" and my chest was thumping. So intense. So I don't blame the Palace for the shitty sound. With that said there is no such thing as a shitty TOOL show. Some are just better than others. I do miss MJK's costumes. I always looked forward to seeing what kind of crazy shit he was going to wear.

"Fuck L. Ron Hubbard"
OFFLINE |