View Single Post
WitlessLiar
05-23-2006, 03:09 PM

A defense for my lyrical suggestion: "My home"

Listen to it again. Listen for it to sound like this (phoenetically [sp])

"You're my peace of mind
My hoe-
My said I'm just tryin to hold on
One more day"

He holds the "m" until the next line. That's defending my previous suggestion of this:

"You're my peace of mind
My home
I said I'm just tryin to hold on
One more day"

If you can't hear that "m" you might need a hearing aid.

Edit: Now, if when the lyrics are posted it is "all" then whatever, but for now I'm twice as confident as the line being this and not "all." The line makes sense because (read post above me) this stanza is referring to this as his center; a place where's he has previously lived for a long time and has brought him peace (and probably ignorance), and he doesn't wanna let this go. Sounds like a sequel to The Grudge to me...
Old 05-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #359
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: lyrics - official thread

A defense for my lyrical suggestion: "My home"

Listen to it again. Listen for it to sound like this (phoenetically [sp])

"You're my peace of mind
My hoe-
My said I'm just tryin to hold on
One more day"

He holds the "m" until the next line. That's defending my previous suggestion of this:

"You're my peace of mind
My home
I said I'm just tryin to hold on
One more day"

If you can't hear that "m" you might need a hearing aid.

Edit: Now, if when the lyrics are posted it is "all" then whatever, but for now I'm twice as confident as the line being this and not "all." The line makes sense because (read post above me) this stanza is referring to this as his center; a place where's he has previously lived for a long time and has brought him peace (and probably ignorance), and he doesn't wanna let this go. Sounds like a sequel to The Grudge to me...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote