View Single Post
Styx's Avatar Styx
05-21-2006, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyrrorMynd
You don't think it's:
"Silent legion, save your precious silence.
You just stay out of my way." ---?

Well, I wish someone would really give a good listen to the last two lines while keeping the lines above in mind. It fits real well, and sounds a lot closer than the alternatives I've heard. And not just because it was my contribution. Well, that's part of it. But seriously, there is no way that the word poison is in there. Not even close. Anyone else hear this?
I agree that the word "poison" is not there. I keep hearing it as "save your praises." The word in question distinctively beings with a "pr" sound.

I like your interpretation, by the way. It's original.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:19 AM   #340
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: lyrics - Silent legion/silence leeches/silently

Quote:
You don't think it's:
"Silent legion, save your precious silence.
You just stay out of my way." ---?

Well, I wish someone would really give a good listen to the last two lines while keeping the lines above in mind. It fits real well, and sounds a lot closer than the alternatives I've heard. And not just because it was my contribution. Well, that's part of it. But seriously, there is no way that the word poison is in there. Not even close. Anyone else hear this?
I agree that the word "poison" is not there. I keep hearing it as "save your praises." The word in question distinctively beings with a "pr" sound.

I like your interpretation, by the way. It's original.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote