Thread: Official Lyrics
View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
11-10-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Thanks a lot. I'm not feeling the idea about his son, but more about love. >> Yup, I'm a romantic.
That's why I wanted that lyric... it has personal meaning too, and that's what I wanted. It just jumps out at me in the song, the way the music changes and he sings it. Perfect.
My boyfriend is studying in England at the moment so he's far away from me. One of the first things we bonded over was tool (sad right?) so it seemed kind of appropriate. That he's far off but still in my piece/peace of mind, home/all and centre...
The whole song kinda rings true for both of us in the interpritation I have, at least.

Anyway, because I can't be sure he said to get "reaching out to embrace the random" instead, he said it suited me more.
Nice, Lateralus has many a powerful line. Btw i think it's great that you two bonded through tool.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #108
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: Official Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Thanks a lot. I'm not feeling the idea about his son, but more about love. >> Yup, I'm a romantic.
That's why I wanted that lyric... it has personal meaning too, and that's what I wanted. It just jumps out at me in the song, the way the music changes and he sings it. Perfect.
My boyfriend is studying in England at the moment so he's far away from me. One of the first things we bonded over was tool (sad right?) so it seemed kind of appropriate. That he's far off but still in my piece/peace of mind, home/all and centre...
The whole song kinda rings true for both of us in the interpritation I have, at least.

Anyway, because I can't be sure he said to get "reaching out to embrace the random" instead, he said it suited me more.
Nice, Lateralus has many a powerful line. Btw i think it's great that you two bonded through tool.