Thread: Official Lyrics
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
08-25-2009, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by withSpirit View Post
You can exaggerate and put words in my mouth all you want. It doesn't mean I ever said them. Rather than making up your own, inaccurate, sarcastic version of what I said, why don't you have the guts to respond to what I actually DID say? There's a novel idea, especially for you. If you can't grow up and counter me without using a worthless ad hominem "argument," don't even bother wasting our time. To anyone like myself who is as educated as you, or more so, it just makes you look like an irrational fool. Come back when you can actually articulate your case effectively.
Maybe you should just be banned, you haven't done anything but start arguments with practically everyone on here, weak ones at that.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #100
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Official Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by withSpirit View Post
You can exaggerate and put words in my mouth all you want. It doesn't mean I ever said them. Rather than making up your own, inaccurate, sarcastic version of what I said, why don't you have the guts to respond to what I actually DID say? There's a novel idea, especially for you. If you can't grow up and counter me without using a worthless ad hominem "argument," don't even bother wasting our time. To anyone like myself who is as educated as you, or more so, it just makes you look like an irrational fool. Come back when you can actually articulate your case effectively.
Maybe you should just be banned, you haven't done anything but start arguments with practically everyone on here, weak ones at that.