Thread: Official Lyrics
View Single Post
withSpirit
08-25-2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
Yeah you're absolutely right. This whole album is about how Maynard found salvation through Jesus which makes me really happy since it is absolutely impossible for anyone to mention any Christian symbol without fully supporting the religion or blaspheming it outright and now I can listen to cool music without guilt.
You can exaggerate and put words in my mouth all you want. It doesn't mean I ever said them. Rather than making up your own, inaccurate, sarcastic version of what I said, why don't you have the guts to respond to what I actually DID say? There's a novel idea, especially for you. If you can't grow up and counter me without using a worthless ad hominem "argument," don't even bother wasting our time. To anyone like myself who is as educated as you, or more so, it just makes you look like an irrational fool. Come back when you can actually articulate your case effectively.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #99
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Official Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
Yeah you're absolutely right. This whole album is about how Maynard found salvation through Jesus which makes me really happy since it is absolutely impossible for anyone to mention any Christian symbol without fully supporting the religion or blaspheming it outright and now I can listen to cool music without guilt.
You can exaggerate and put words in my mouth all you want. It doesn't mean I ever said them. Rather than making up your own, inaccurate, sarcastic version of what I said, why don't you have the guts to respond to what I actually DID say? There's a novel idea, especially for you. If you can't grow up and counter me without using a worthless ad hominem "argument," don't even bother wasting our time. To anyone like myself who is as educated as you, or more so, it just makes you look like an irrational fool. Come back when you can actually articulate your case effectively.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote