Thread: Official Lyrics
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CainisAbel View Post
ok so ...I think Jambi is in part about his mom. I'm a mom so I know! Without getting down to individual words here, I wonder that MJK was so changed by his mothers illness and his loss that the creative edge he developed came in part due to this sad event BUT along with this double edged sword, guilt was a major byproduct for him.
TO me He may be singing about living the life of a rock star, knowing he has this life because of his mothers suffering [n part].
Judith replies to the tune of "its ok son because you can use your status to glorify my life by influencing so many people to be better, wiser, loving etc. Then her life was worth so much more and so is his??? ....yes/no maybe wise ones??
It's plausible although, I'm still going with the Maynard/Son theme.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #83
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Official Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CainisAbel View Post
ok so ...I think Jambi is in part about his mom. I'm a mom so I know! Without getting down to individual words here, I wonder that MJK was so changed by his mothers illness and his loss that the creative edge he developed came in part due to this sad event BUT along with this double edged sword, guilt was a major byproduct for him.
TO me He may be singing about living the life of a rock star, knowing he has this life because of his mothers suffering [n part].
Judith replies to the tune of "its ok son because you can use your status to glorify my life by influencing so many people to be better, wiser, loving etc. Then her life was worth so much more and so is his??? ....yes/no maybe wise ones??
It's plausible although, I'm still going with the Maynard/Son theme.