View Single Post
phnx's Avatar phnx
06-26-2010, 08:09 AM

Section 120 Row 19 for my third Tool Show...

And they never fail to impress. More impressive each time actually.

The band is so tight, the fact these guys are genuinely having fun being together this tour is obvious. Maynard seems looser and more at ease, from the Maynard-isms to hopping off his riser to sit at Wovenhands' drummers kit... what was it? "Welcome to my stage- now don't fuck it up..."? something like that. Maynard even ran over and unplugged Justin's bass before giving Adam a round-the-world low-five to Adam before exiting the stage...

These guys love what they do and they know exactly how fortunate they are to have us- fans that will sell them out of arena's everywhere they go even /without/ a new album to support. If they didn't they wouldn't have spent five minutes on stage after the show acknowledging our love... Welcome home Danny.

In short- I wept... the memory will keep me doing so...

/edit- Junior... you are a fucking genius.

Last edited by phnx; 06-26-2010 at 10:17 AM..
Old 06-26-2010, 08:09 AM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Section 120 Row 19 for my third Tool Show...

And they never fail to impress. More impressive each time actually.

The band is so tight, the fact these guys are genuinely having fun being together this tour is obvious. Maynard seems looser and more at ease, from the Maynard-isms to hopping off his riser to sit at Wovenhands' drummers kit... what was it? "Welcome to my stage- now don't fuck it up..."? something like that. Maynard even ran over and unplugged Justin's bass before giving Adam a round-the-world low-five to Adam before exiting the stage...

These guys love what they do and they know exactly how fortunate they are to have us- fans that will sell them out of arena's everywhere they go even /without/ a new album to support. If they didn't they wouldn't have spent five minutes on stage after the show acknowledging our love... Welcome home Danny.

In short- I wept... the memory will keep me doing so...

/edit- Junior... you are a fucking genius.

Last edited by phnx; 06-26-2010 at 10:17 AM..
OFFLINE |