View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 10:19 PM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/25 - Prague, CZE - T-Mobile Arena

it was the best day if my life. i was travelling for all night from east of slovakia with my friends and we were first fans in front of the venue. we met there great people from all over the world and we met the band! except maynard.

i was in the front row right in front of justin. fans around me were all from defferent countries, but we were chatting about tool and it wormed up us pretty strong for the show.the atmosphere was excelent. i was hoping that band will be in good mood.

when justin came on the stage an started to play lost keys i was almost flying. the sound was perfect. people were screaming as hell. when maynard came on the stage and roseta stoned startet, i was almost crying. no moshing around me. just enjoing the music, by screaming, singing, headbanging and original dance moves inspired by maynard.

he was in great mood and seemed be surprised by the crowd. the whole band was surprised.they were having a great time. danny was unbelievable. justin was so much into music and he was looking in my eyes a couple of times. maynard was absolutely perfect. great singing, very good mood, great dancing and when he said that this show was magical, it was great feeling. adam did amazing pereformance. the voice box solo during jambi was briliant.

danny threw one stick during stinkfist just in front of me and i caught it!! but i wasnt alone. one nice girl from armenia maybe caught it too. we were holding one stick and forn a few secends waiting, what will happen. i gave her the stick, becouse im gentleman ;-)

i think that band was really surprised by the crowd. after show we were waiting for them and they came tu us!!!! except maynard. justing was on his bike. i gave him some my artworks, like a gift. he liked them and he said that he appreciate that. it was ubelievable feeling. he was great. then adam came out and he was great to. smiling and chatting with peaople. and then danny came out and he was the preety long with us. i shoocked hei hand twice :-) he was having a great time winth fans. he was smiling for al the time.he was chatting with some american guy about football and bascetball. but he was in hurry. he went to the city center probably with his girl or wife.they all were very nice.

i came home from prague before an hour and im so tired. this was definately the best experience in my life. and justin told me,that they will probably come back in november to progue too !!!! i will be in front row again :-)
OFFLINE |