View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 05:30 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/25 - Prague, CZE - T-Mobile Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy_Brown
WTF? MJK yesterday: Weīre gonna do something special for you, but you have to do something special for us. Please put the cigarets down for the rest of the show. Please, Please, Plese. (he also said something like: some of you guys are steling my voice....etc, but I donīt remember it correctly and it doesnīt matter)
Thatīs why they added The Pot into the setlist, his voice was damaged by smog. Havenīt you noticed that he went offstage after Right In Two? Before that he told tomething to Justin and Adam.
That's exactly what I mean. The Pot wasn't on the original set list so they DID add it during the show and when MJK talked to Danny, Justin and Adam I'm pretty sure that's when he told them they would play The Pot. And the smoking? Please, he would never sing The Pot if the smoke was such a big problem for his voice. And he would definitely not sing The Pot BECAUSE 'his voice was damaged by the smog', that doesn't make any sense. And he also went off stage between Right in Two and Sober in Katowice the night before and we didn't hear The Pot then so go figure.

Once again props to all the people present at the show, I can't stress enough how awesome the atmosphere was. We all could learn a thing or two from the Czechs, trust me :)
OFFLINE |