View Single Post
daviscmd82
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM

This was a great show! It was better than when I saw them in '07 in Birmingham, AL. I knew it was going to be awesome, when "Hooker With a Penis" was the first song played. Before this tour "Sober" has been played in years. They played tight the whole time, and Maynard had a lot of funny things to say. It was also unique to see him drinking wine on stage. The only annoying thing was the security at the venue. There was a guy to the left of me taking pictures, and they accused me of it. This older security lady said, "if we catch you again, you're going to have to leave". My phone was in the car. It kind of made me nervous, because the guy wouldn't stop taking pictures. I didn't let that ruin the evening though. I definitely want to see them again after they release their new album. I hope they come somewhere near Nashville.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.08.2012 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnet Arena

This was a great show! It was better than when I saw them in '07 in Birmingham, AL. I knew it was going to be awesome, when "Hooker With a Penis" was the first song played. Before this tour "Sober" has been played in years. They played tight the whole time, and Maynard had a lot of funny things to say. It was also unique to see him drinking wine on stage. The only annoying thing was the security at the venue. There was a guy to the left of me taking pictures, and they accused me of it. This older security lady said, "if we catch you again, you're going to have to leave". My phone was in the car. It kind of made me nervous, because the guy wouldn't stop taking pictures. I didn't let that ruin the evening though. I definitely want to see them again after they release their new album. I hope they come somewhere near Nashville.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote