View Single Post
allisoncarey's Avatar allisoncarey
02-05-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo615 View Post
I think I may have been standing next to you for the first few songs. I was in seat 9. I've never seen them that close before and it was a mind blowing experience. I thought it was pretty loud, but I have middle aged ears. Every time Danny hit the bass (which happened about 10,000 times), it felt like I was having heart palpitations. It was a good feeling.

I notice you have a very familiar last name. Your not related to the world's greatest drummer are you? If you are, ask him when the next album is coming and post it on the board. If not, just lie to us and tell us it will be here in a few months.
Haha... Yep, that was me! And yeah, that feeling that you're talking about was the one I was hoping for and did feel it a couple of times during the show, but I may have been moving too much. I wish I was related and actually my dad's name is Daniel Carey. As for the new album... It is supposedly going to be released either May 15th or May 22nd.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo615 View Post
I think I may have been standing next to you for the first few songs. I was in seat 9. I've never seen them that close before and it was a mind blowing experience. I thought it was pretty loud, but I have middle aged ears. Every time Danny hit the bass (which happened about 10,000 times), it felt like I was having heart palpitations. It was a good feeling.

I notice you have a very familiar last name. Your not related to the world's greatest drummer are you? If you are, ask him when the next album is coming and post it on the board. If not, just lie to us and tell us it will be here in a few months.
Haha... Yep, that was me! And yeah, that feeling that you're talking about was the one I was hoping for and did feel it a couple of times during the show, but I may have been moving too much. I wish I was related and actually my dad's name is Daniel Carey. As for the new album... It is supposedly going to be released either May 15th or May 22nd.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote