Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema
(Or at least I'm pretty sure that was it.)

Tonight was a pretty amazing show. Only my second time seeing them, but I think it definitely was better than in '07 when we saw them in SC. I just got back from the drive and I'm still a little pumped up from the show.
We sat in section 124 up on the balcony. We could see and hear everything perfectly, and the people around us mostly kept to themselves. There weren't too many jerk-off drunk people; at least not around me that is. The band sounded fantastic, though I wish that the vocals could have been a little louder. (I do have a little bit of bad hearing so that could have just been me.) I pretty much already knew what songs to expect because I've been lurking on here, but my husband, who hasn't been reading up on the shows, was excited about the setlist. He really loved Pushit, and I was excited about Stinkfist. Maynard wasn't too terribly talkative. He said a few things near the end, but I think it was obvious that they all were having fun. The visuals were WOW. Just WOW. I don't know how many people noticed the things going on in the back of the coliseum, but it was striking. I especially loved the lasers, very cool.
We both ended up getting a shirt a piece. I would have liked to also have bought the hoodie, but I'm on a budget!

Overall, one of the best shows I've seen and the best I've seen from these guys. I didn't get the feeling that it was a farewell tour like some people have. Also, I wasn't a fan of the opening act. I was okay with them until the dude began singing.

(who's Travis(name?) (the guest drummer guy)? Anyone?)
Old 02-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Setlist:
Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema
(Or at least I'm pretty sure that was it.)

Tonight was a pretty amazing show. Only my second time seeing them, but I think it definitely was better than in '07 when we saw them in SC. I just got back from the drive and I'm still a little pumped up from the show.
We sat in section 124 up on the balcony. We could see and hear everything perfectly, and the people around us mostly kept to themselves. There weren't too many jerk-off drunk people; at least not around me that is. The band sounded fantastic, though I wish that the vocals could have been a little louder. (I do have a little bit of bad hearing so that could have just been me.) I pretty much already knew what songs to expect because I've been lurking on here, but my husband, who hasn't been reading up on the shows, was excited about the setlist. He really loved Pushit, and I was excited about Stinkfist. Maynard wasn't too terribly talkative. He said a few things near the end, but I think it was obvious that they all were having fun. The visuals were WOW. Just WOW. I don't know how many people noticed the things going on in the back of the coliseum, but it was striking. I especially loved the lasers, very cool.
We both ended up getting a shirt a piece. I would have liked to also have bought the hoodie, but I'm on a budget!

Overall, one of the best shows I've seen and the best I've seen from these guys. I didn't get the feeling that it was a farewell tour like some people have. Also, I wasn't a fan of the opening act. I was okay with them until the dude began singing.

(who's Travis(name?) (the guest drummer guy)? Anyone?)