View Single Post
sp103
01-29-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksab99 View Post
I didn't see that message during intermission. They showed what looked like somebody playing Asteroid on the stage screen saying, player 1 get ready then player 2 get ready. I was on the floor section F. Great Fucking show!
Maynard said "get ready" when returning for the encore referencing the start of Aenema. The screen showed the same thing with asteroids flying around so it was the promo video start for the song.

Few more notes:
#1 Ions was played as they changed guitars for Stinkfist.
#2 Maynard enters and exits the stage from the back while the other guys come up the ramp.
#3 A friend of mine, a security supervisor at show called me today and told me Tool was anxious to hit the road as they are playing NJ tonight, about a 5 hour drive from Boston. That's still no excuse to skip either Parabola or The Pot. He also informed me TD garden security (not his company, which is a private separate entity which does backstage security) was concerned about the crowd tonight being rowdy--which turned out to be totally untrue. They were getting legit reports the bars around the area were packed which they were I can report. However the crowd was very tame.
#4 There was a few illegal bootleg shirts being sold outside, but I thought they were pretty ugly. All were reminiscent of 10,000 days or Lateralus imagery.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #39
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksab99 View Post
I didn't see that message during intermission. They showed what looked like somebody playing Asteroid on the stage screen saying, player 1 get ready then player 2 get ready. I was on the floor section F. Great Fucking show!
Maynard said "get ready" when returning for the encore referencing the start of Aenema. The screen showed the same thing with asteroids flying around so it was the promo video start for the song.

Few more notes:
#1 Ions was played as they changed guitars for Stinkfist.
#2 Maynard enters and exits the stage from the back while the other guys come up the ramp.
#3 A friend of mine, a security supervisor at show called me today and told me Tool was anxious to hit the road as they are playing NJ tonight, about a 5 hour drive from Boston. That's still no excuse to skip either Parabola or The Pot. He also informed me TD garden security (not his company, which is a private separate entity which does backstage security) was concerned about the crowd tonight being rowdy--which turned out to be totally untrue. They were getting legit reports the bars around the area were packed which they were I can report. However the crowd was very tame.
#4 There was a few illegal bootleg shirts being sold outside, but I thought they were pretty ugly. All were reminiscent of 10,000 days or Lateralus imagery.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote