View Single Post
rzrbck79
01-23-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddermalice View Post
I could have sworn he sang "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again, survival is my only friend, terrified of what may come" on Friday night, cause I was listening for it and was thrilled cause I'd heard he hadn't been singing it. Though he didn't Saturday. Can anyone else confirm or correct this?
I almost certain he didn't sing it either night. That's my absolute favorite set of lyrics, and I was so stoked because it was my first time to hear Pushit live. I was slightly let down, but great nonetheless.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddermalice View Post
I could have sworn he sang "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again, survival is my only friend, terrified of what may come" on Friday night, cause I was listening for it and was thrilled cause I'd heard he hadn't been singing it. Though he didn't Saturday. Can anyone else confirm or correct this?
I almost certain he didn't sing it either night. That's my absolute favorite set of lyrics, and I was so stoked because it was my first time to hear Pushit live. I was slightly let down, but great nonetheless.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote