View Single Post
ZantheriaN
01-22-2012, 12:13 AM

Guy's stayed up late and polished those sound settings! Had upper middle balcony lasnight, lower left tonight. I agree, the ability to see the show from different perspectives was a treat! My wife was right there with me headbanging, fist pumping, and screaming at the top of her lungs! I loved Ticks! My wife wanted to hear Sober again, but she got over it! Junior, your timing is astounding! That was a visual experience, and thank you! Speaking of astounding timing! Damn Danny, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? I wish I were half as good as that man! Maybe it was the sou d arrangement, but Maynard was absolutely spine chilling tonight. The subtle tones that most people wouldn't notice, were so clearly definable, it was like listings to the songs for the first time! Time for that feeling again, I can't wait for their new material, it's like a kid waiting for his birthday!
Old 01-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Guy's stayed up late and polished those sound settings! Had upper middle balcony lasnight, lower left tonight. I agree, the ability to see the show from different perspectives was a treat! My wife was right there with me headbanging, fist pumping, and screaming at the top of her lungs! I loved Ticks! My wife wanted to hear Sober again, but she got over it! Junior, your timing is astounding! That was a visual experience, and thank you! Speaking of astounding timing! Damn Danny, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? I wish I were half as good as that man! Maybe it was the sou d arrangement, but Maynard was absolutely spine chilling tonight. The subtle tones that most people wouldn't notice, were so clearly definable, it was like listings to the songs for the first time! Time for that feeling again, I can't wait for their new material, it's like a kid waiting for his birthday!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote