View Single Post
Lobster
01-16-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
When I've seen them before and they always had an intermission where they left the stage, maynard changes, the band refuels and they come back onstage for 2 or 3 songs. It was a great show, I thought the vocals were too low as well. I was in the 5th row and wore ear plugs (I usually do and enjoy the concert more, you can feel the noise all over your body instead of just obliterating your ears)
:D I can't really remember a lot from the first Tool concert I went to so I can't remember the intermission, but the show in Reno's intermission was super sick! Vocals I thought could have been turned up a tiny bit more, like I could hear that crappy singer for the opening band, but it was a strech to hear Maynard. I was in section 116 in the 4th row. I tried getting floor seats, but ticket master said I couldn't buy 7 tickets on the floor.D:

Anyways this was seriously and an awesome concert!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
When I've seen them before and they always had an intermission where they left the stage, maynard changes, the band refuels and they come back onstage for 2 or 3 songs. It was a great show, I thought the vocals were too low as well. I was in the 5th row and wore ear plugs (I usually do and enjoy the concert more, you can feel the noise all over your body instead of just obliterating your ears)
:D I can't really remember a lot from the first Tool concert I went to so I can't remember the intermission, but the show in Reno's intermission was super sick! Vocals I thought could have been turned up a tiny bit more, like I could hear that crappy singer for the opening band, but it was a strech to hear Maynard. I was in section 116 in the 4th row. I tried getting floor seats, but ticket master said I couldn't buy 7 tickets on the floor.D:

Anyways this was seriously and an awesome concert!!!!!!!!!