Thread: Praying...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Praying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boscobytes View Post
I'm all for the deeper meaning of things and unless I have completely missed the point....this song screams child molestation! And the video as well. As a mother I find it excrutiating to watch.
Getting it up the ass in prison? Listen to the lyrics Mr. 3..count 'em 3..DUI's Put the CD on in your car while you're driving drunk and listen.
Most, if not all, child molesters were molested as children. All molesters will reoffend. It is a part of them. "i have found some kind of temporary sanity in this...."
It is a disease probably caused by the trauma of their own abuse. I don't find this song offensive in the way some might but rather an eye opener. Thousands of kids are abused everyday. To other mothers who live to protect their children.....I say watch your children closely and cut the balls off anyone who lays a finger on them!
As far as the religious interpretations....Catholic priests have a history of molestation. Hold your babies tight!!! PEACE

i read online that there is a form of satanitc ritual abuse where the child is ritualisticly sodomised with some objected to in the worst way open his third eye. like the cheating way.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote