View Single Post
NeverTooLoud
05-08-2006, 10:50 PM

For those who believe there is no peak clipping/distortion...trust me, there is...unfortunately...as was posted earlier, it is quite surprising that something like that would be overlooked by such a bunch of detail freaks...but i've listened to it on many systems....one being a $2500 denon cd player patched tt straight to my poweramp pushing some westlake bbsm10s....in a controled studio environment...and it's noticiable on a few tracks...usually durring a bitching tom oriented beat driven by a sick midrangy guitar riff....put too much of the same frequency in the bowl at the same time and it'll happen...just like the last 3 s.o.a.d. albums....it's quite noticable....but still, I can completely enjoy the full listening experience of 10k days...GREAT ALBUM
Old 05-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #72
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: PROFESSIONAL AUDIO ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS THREAD

For those who believe there is no peak clipping/distortion...trust me, there is...unfortunately...as was posted earlier, it is quite surprising that something like that would be overlooked by such a bunch of detail freaks...but i've listened to it on many systems....one being a $2500 denon cd player patched tt straight to my poweramp pushing some westlake bbsm10s....in a controled studio environment...and it's noticiable on a few tracks...usually durring a bitching tom oriented beat driven by a sick midrangy guitar riff....put too much of the same frequency in the bowl at the same time and it'll happen...just like the last 3 s.o.a.d. albums....it's quite noticable....but still, I can completely enjoy the full listening experience of 10k days...GREAT ALBUM
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote